Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Second Strike

Holy crap, I'm freaked out now! I got another message from YouTube about the videos that have copyright that doesn't belong to me! If I get another strike, my channel is DOOMED. 0.0

I had to delete the 5 remaining videos that had copyright info that didn't belong to me. So now I went from 400 and something videos to 374 video. -_____- Oh well, it's still a lot of videos. But now I have to be REALLY careful of what I upload, cuz if I upload something that's not mine, my channel will be gone.

And the latest video I've uploaded is this:



I know I haven't been updating things regularly like I used to and I have a lot of videos that I've been wanting to work on for a while:

1. Power Rangers ANGRY PEACE OPV
2. My Power Rangers/Super Sentai Collection 24
3. MMPR 2010 Armored Red Ranger Figure
4. GoseiRed Keychain & Kamen Rider Double
5. MMPR 2010 Blue Ranger Figure
6. Power Morphicon 2010 Compilation
7. Collection Arrangement
8. Deluxe Zeo Red Battlezord (1996)
9. Gekiranger GekiChopper Vinyl Figure
10. MMPR Talking Red Ranger (German)

I might combine some of these videos into one video just to save space on my computer, just in case if my YouTube account does get deleted, I'll have some videos that I can re-upload on my possible new channel. (I really hope it doesn't come down to that...)

Anyway, I know there's been a lot of new news that has surfaced, like Morning Musume's new single as Muten Musume and their 44th single. And there's also new stuff concerning the new Power Rangers season and Goseiger (which I haven't watch in a LONG TIME). Hell, there's probably a bunch of stuff that I don't even know about that has come up in the MM and PR/SS worlds. I've been really busy lately and I haven't even been able to keep track of all of my other accounts like CrunchyRoll and my band's online accounts. I'm lucky to even type this blog post up.

So sorry for all of this and I'm gonna try to catch up during our two week break of school which will start the week after next week.

Oh yah! And today is Christian's (drummer for my band NIghtmare's Riot) 17th birthday! :D Happy birthday! And my brother's 16th birthday happens to be tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment