Thursday, December 2, 2010

Pirate Rangers



Yah. That's right. Pirate Rangers b*tch. XD

The new Super Sentai team of 2011-2012 has been revealed: Kaizoku Sentai Goukaiger. They are a pirate themed Sentai and I think they're pretty damn cool-looking!

Pictures of Goseiger vs. Shinkenger The Movie have been released:



Morning Musume's 11th album "Fantasy! Juuichi" is now available! I haven't bought it yet. I'm gonna wait until Christmas when I get an iTunes gift card so I can buy that and their latest single. I listened to the previews of each song on iTunes and all of them sound really awesome! I can't wait to listen to the whole album!

And graduating MM member Kamei Eri (one of my favs) will be having one more photobook before her graduation. It is called "Thanks" and the cover has been released:

No comments:

Post a Comment