Sunday, December 5, 2010

Poisoned By Party Poison

I came back home from LA yesterday. :D Me, my gf, my bro, and a few other people from my high school's Cross Country team went up to Los Angeles to race at Footlocker Regionals at Mt. San Antonio Collage (Mt. SAC). We left Friday during school and came back yesterday. It was a lot of fun. I did really well in the race for someone who didn't try extremely hard. :P

After coming back from the race, we went to a friend's b-day party. It was totally awesome... Heheh...

Anyway, I went to go get a hair trim this morning because our Cross Country banquet is tomorrow night. I just HAD to get the new lady who works there and she just HAD to cur it shorter than I wanted her to... -____- Ah well, it doesn't look TOO bad...

I'm also obsessed with MCR's new song "Party Poison" from their new Danger Days album. But here's a different song that they're playing live that won't get blocked by the rights of whoever it may be:



I should be doing homework right now, but then I saw that one of my band mates finally put up raw footage of our band from filming at the TV studio for YOURSELF PRESENTS TV Show. This is only one song out of about 8 songs we recorded:



Again, this is only raw footage, so the actual footage will appear on TV sometime mid-2011.

Okay, I'm gonna do homework now.

No comments:

Post a Comment