Saturday, December 25, 2010

Pirates On Christmas Day

So this is the first time ever I've done this before: I am posting 2 blog posts within the same day! :O IS THIS LEGAL???!!! Xp And it just so happens that I'm doing this on Christmas Day, the best of the year. Hmm... maybe I'll make this a tradition....

So I got a lot of cool things this year. I didn't really want anything this year (except a car haha) but I ended up getting awesome presents. I got a new Power Rangers shirt (Thanks Tomas! XD), the Rise Against Live DVD (Thanks Christian! :D), some other new clothes, iTunes gift cards, a new book to read, a box of cookies (Yum :P) and money (you can never go wrong with money). This Christmas has been good so far and it's not over. I've been buying new music and later on my family and I are gonna go see some lights at umm... I forget where... but it's gonna be awesome. Haha.

So the first promo for "Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger" has just been released! Here it is:



This is pretty awesome! I wasn't really expecting to see this today, but my anticipation is rising for this season (even though I've barely watched Goseiger :P). The cast list of who are playing the Gokaiger has been released as well. I will be doing a video of it along with new Gokaiger pictures. For now, here are some cool pictures to feed your eyes with:





And last but not least (again :P), here is my VIDEOS IN THE WORKS list on my YouTube Channel:

Coming later this year 2010:
1. Power Morphicon 2010 Compilation
2. MM Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game PV
3. Muten Musume Appare Kaiten Zushi! PV
4. Stuff I Bought At Power Morphicon 2010 Part 2
5. Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Pictures & Cast
Coming 2011:
1. My Power Rangers/Super Sentai Collection 24

I hope everyone is enjoying their Christmas! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment