Tuesday, December 21, 2010

NR4LIFE

I got my High School Senior Ring just a few hours ago in the mail. I'm shocked. It was supposed to take 6-8 weeks to get here, but it only took like 2-3 weeks. :D This ring's pretty sexy. :P The jewel on it is an Alexandrite, which is my birth stone (June). June's birth stone can also be pearl, but this stone is way cooler. It appears to change color depending on the lighting in the room. It can look black, blue, or purple as far as I've seen.

On one side of the ring, it has my graduation year (2011) and an academic scholar symbol. It was the only logo I could get for the ring, since I only got the basic options plus style. It's a nice symbol regardless. And on the other side, it has my school's symbol which is a mustang's head and the letters "OR" below it. Above the logo, instead of putting my name, I put "NR4LIFE" meaning "Nightmare's Riot For Life" (in a spiritual sense of course :P). Inside the ring, I have my initials "AJM". I was thinking about putting "NR" instead, but the "NR4LIFE" is good enough I think.

Around the jewel says "Otay Ranch High". This ring is made out of White Lustrium, which is the cheapest metal there is. xP But this ring was still pretty expensive ($110 to be exact). But it's really nice and I like it.

It's kinda loose on me though, but I might go to the jeweler tomorrow to get it to fit. Other than that I'm content with my new ring. Actually, it's the only ring I've ever owned so far.

BTW, I had a fantastic day with my GF. <3 Haha. I'm finally gonna give that present to her tomorrow cuz she's leaving to LA for a few days. And no, it's not the ring! That shit's mine. XP

No comments:

Post a Comment