Thursday, December 23, 2010

Breathless

I hate when this happens.... -___-

So for a while now, my dad and I have been trying to find a car for me. It's been a year since I've had my license and I still don't have a car of my own. I usually drive around my dad's car or my mom's car. But my parents usually need their cars because of work. So most of the time, I don't have a car available for me. So for a few months now, my dad and I have been car shopping. We would always find a car perfect for me, but my dad always wants to wait and think about before buying it. But the consequence for waiting to buy a really good car that runs wells at a very good price is that someone else will buy it...

This has happened to me about 5 times in the past month. -___-

Yesterday my dad and I went to a car dealership and we found a nice 2002 Pontiac Boneville. It has a nice dark blue color to it and it was very roomy inside. The interior and exterior designs of the car were nice and the car overall was very well-maintained. It drove very nicely and the engine was very powerful. It had low mileage (about 100,000) and was selling for the really great price of about $4000. It was the perfect car for me. My dad thought the same. But he just HAD to wanna think about buying it for a while and go back to the dealership next week to check out the bottom of the car and THEN make up his mind...

My dad just called me a few minutes ago. 3 hours after we left the dealership, that same car got sold. -___-

This isn't the first time this has happened. And I have a very bad feeling that this won't be our last time either. I appreciate my dad trying his best to buy me a car, but can we PLEASE buy the next great car at a great price that drives very well that we see??? PLEASE???!!!

Ugh....

Anyway, after looking at the car that will never be mine, I went to my GF's house to give her Part 1 of my Christmas Present to her. I gave her a giant Teddy Bear. And I'm happy she likes it (she better; it took me a whole freakin weekend to find that thing xP). I gave it to her yesterday because she and her family are going to LA again for Christmas. I'll give her Part 2 when she comes back and when it's ready.

Remember that the action figures of Power Rangers Samurai don't look like the actual Rangers on TV? Well, here they are:





Personally, I don't think they look that bad. There are some rumors that these forms of the Rangers will be appearing in the TV show as a new "battlized form" for the Rangers. It is unsure if that is true or false, but either way, I think PRS will be a bad ass season of Power Rangers. Are these forms of the Samurai Rangers horrible? Well, you decide.

I wonder how the Gold Ranger will look like... 0.o

No comments:

Post a Comment