Friday, December 31, 2010

Switch Morphin Red Samurai Ranger

Happy New Years Eve!

As I was saying yesterday, I bought my very first Power Rangers Samurai toy two days ago! It's the Red Switch Morphin Ranger! Check it out:



I was debating on whether to get three of the 4 inch Mega Rangers first, this figure, or the Blue Switch Morphin Ranger. I will be getting all 5 of the 4 inch Mega Rangers very soon, possibly today. And I also plan I getting the Samurai Megazord and the other two Switch Morphin Rangers. I'm not sure if I am going to get the Regular Ranger Set (all 4 inch Rangers in their original costumes in one set). I might get that if I have extra money saved up.

This figure that I got was about $10 and is pretty damn god for the price. It stands about 6.5 inches tall and it comes with a Samurai sword (which is about 4 inches long) and two hostlers for the belt on each side. The head can be flipped from it's "Ninja mask" civilian form to the Ranger helmet and back again with just a click of the button that is on his back. Before opening the box, you can try it out where it says "TRY ME" on the back to see it's head flip. I did this before buying it to make sure it works properly.

There's not much articulation because of the head-flipping ability that it's meant to be made for. The paint and detail jobs on it are well done, especially the design of the sword. The paint on the figure itself is spot on. I don't talk about the paint, detail, or articulation of the toys I get, so if you wanna know any of that stuff, just go buy the toy and find out for yourself. XD

But take my word for it; this figure is a beast, so get it. Sure, the look on the Ranger isn't the same as the TV show, but give it a try. It doesn't look bad at all.

Tomorrow is officially the first day of 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment