Sunday, December 19, 2010

Wal-Mart Has Everything

I HATE OUR FREAKIN' GUITARIST RIGHT NOW! First he says he's not grounded. Than he says he's not. MAKE UP YOUR FUCKIN' MIND! D:<

*Sigh*

Anyway, first off, I wanna say that after another month of not uploading any videos to my YouTube Channel, I finally uploaded one yesterday! It features the new Super Sentai team of 2011-2012, Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger. I also included pictures of the new Sentai team-up movie: Tensou Sentai Goseiger VS Shinkenger (which Gokaiger will invade). Watch my video here:



And another Power Rangers Samurai sneak preview has been released! It has a new Mighty Morphin Power Rangers theme song to go along with it and I'm wondering if it's the new theme song for the season. Hmm... Check it out:



Okay, I've been thinking for a long time about what to get my GF for Christmas this year. I finally figured out what to get her about just last week and I've been meaning to find it.

Yesterday, my mom let me borrow her car and I went to Plaza Bonita to go to the Target there to look for what I was trying to find, cuz that's where I saw it last. But it was too damn crowded and I couldn't find a single parking space to park in. So I was like, "Fuck this. I'm going to my GF's house." And I did. :)

Today, my family and I went out to eat lunch at Mission Valley Mall. They have a Target there also, so I went to check it out. What I was trying to find was not there. -__-

So later on, my dad let me borrow his car to look for that present for my GF. First I went to Plaza Bonita again thinking that it wouldn't be that crowded and I would be able to find parking this time. Boy, was I wrong...

So then I went to another Target miles away. It wasn't there either...

Then I went to the Borders near that Target, since there was a sale, and I thought there might be something similar there that I've been trying to look for. I was wrong again...

Then just when I was about to give up, I finally went to Wal-Mart. Why I didn't go there earlier is BEYOND me. And I finally found what I wanted to give my GF there.

It took me two hours to find that thing... TWO HOURS!

But I'm glad I finally found it. I hope she likes it. >.<

So what is it exactly? Well, I'll tell you later. She might read this stuff. XD

And I learned a very valuable lesson this weekend: Wal-Mart has everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment