Friday, December 17, 2010

With Every Ending Comes A New Beginning

WARNING: I will cuss a lot in this post out of joy. XD

Today was the last day of the first semester of my senior year of high school. Holy shit.

This semester was fun. I enjoyed most of my classes (emphasis on MOST xP). I didn't too well on finals though... I got an F on my math final, a D on my chemistry honors final, and a D on my AP Lit final. Ah well, my parents don't need to know. :P

Although I did bad on finals, I got pretty good grades for being a lazy procrastinating senior in high school. I got 1 C, 2 B's, and 2 A's. And thats unweighted (without counting the extra point for AP and honors classes)! Weighted, I got 1 C and 4 A's. HA! Pretty fuckin' good for someone who slacks off senior year. XD I'm very content with my grades.

Today was a good day. IDK why, but I'm really happy and hyper today! XD I had to jump around and scream to loud post-hardcore music to calm myself down. But I'm still pretty jittery. X] Before going to her 6th period, I told my GF I love her. :) Just had to throw that in there.

Now begins the 3 week winter break! Hellz yah! And Christmas and New Years is coming up and it's gonna be like OH FUCK YAH! XD And then it's gonna be the last semester of high school... Holy fuckin shit....

Anyway, two days ago, Morning Musume 6th generation member Kamei Eri and 8th generation members Jun Jun and Lin Lin officially graduated from Morning Musume and Hello! Project. I'm sad, but I wish all three of them good luck in their respective future careers. Here are a few pics from the graduation concert:









But with every ending comes a new beginning, and with the graduation of three very talented memebers of Morning Musume, 9th generation members will be added to the group very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment