Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Summit

Alright, I just needed a few days to clear up some things.

Anyway, so this is our last week of school before our 3 week winter break from school! :D I'm so pumped up for Christmas! And I'm pumped up to hopefully see my GF outside of school. <3

Most of this week is taking finals. We're done with most of our finals. Most people have 2 more finals tomorrow. I only have one! :D But it's AP Literature... and I have to write 3 essays in 2 hours... crazy bastards. xP

During 6th period, while all the underclassmen take their final exams, me and my friends will be going to iHop to celebrate a friend's 18th birthday! Holy shiz! He's a legal adult! xD

In the world of Morning Musume, graduating members Kamei Eri, Junjun, and Linlin, are graduating tomorrow. D: I'm gonna miss them all. On my CrunchyRoll page, I have new pics of the graduating members. Check them out HERE!

And also, Mitsui Aika (8th Generation member of MM) will be having her very first photobook! I was surprised to hear this! And it's awesome to hear it! Click here to find out more about it!

AND MM is also having an iPhone game featuring the members! Click here to find out more about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment