Friday, December 24, 2010

Samurai On Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas Eve! Our drummer, Christian, just stopped by at my house a few minutes ago and gave me a present. I wonder what it is... haha Thanks Christian! :D

I posted a new video yesterday that I've been wanting to work on and upload forever! Actually since Power Morphicon 2010 ended. xP Check it out:



The things that I am about to post are indeed about Power Rangers Samurai. I would've posted this stuff in my last post, but I didn't find out about all this until hours after I typed that post. Haha sorry guys. :P

First of all, I haven't been doing my PRS homework, cuz the new Power Rangers Samurai Toys are now out in stores even though Bandai America said they were gonna be released in January! I know what I want for Christmas now! XD Here are some pics of the new toys:









And yes, I will be doing a video with these pictures. And yes, once I get these figures, I will be doing videos on them too.

I think from these pictures, these toys look pretty decent. I'll see for myself once I get my hands on them.

And also, Nick.com released a sneak peek episode clip from the first episode of Power Rangers Samurai. Watch it now:



I am getting PUMPED for Power Rangers Samurai! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment