Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010!

Merry Christmas everyone! :D There's quite a few things I wanna blog about today.

So remember last post that I was gonna upload a video of the new Power Rangers Samurai toys? Well, here it is:



And new pics of the new Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger not only in the TV show, but the upcoming Tensou Sentai Goseiger vs. Shinkenger Movie and the Dice-O Video Game series have been released. Gokaiger loves to invade a lot of things, don't they? Here are a few pics:







I also finally bought Morning Musume's latest album "Fantasy! Juuichi"! It's so good! I'm listening to it right now! To be honest, I think it's better than 10 MY ME and 10 MY ME is really good! I'll be doing a review of all the songs on the album in another post another time.

Details of the Morning Musume 9th Generation Finalists have been released! All 5 of the finalists seem like they have very good talent, except for one of them. For details, pictures, and videos of the finalists, click HERE!!!!!

And last but not least (definitely not least), Morning Musume 8th Generation member Mitsui Aika will be releasing her very first photobook called "Aika". The cover has been released, and well, at first, before this cover was release, I didn't think she was THAT good-looking, but then this cover came out, and well, my mind has kinda changed about that. Judge for yourself:



It's okay... you're not alone... I'm surprised she can look that good too... O.O

Anyway, Merry Christmas to everyone again! I hope you all get EPIC presents! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment