Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Defend Your Art

Today is the last day of November which means I finally get to shave! Not shaving is annoying. My mustache would touch my upper lip when I take a shower or any other time when my face would be wet and it's annoying. I'm glad it's the end of the month. But it was for a good cause and I'm glad I did it. I'll do it again next year but I'm gonna clean it up, unlike this year when I just let it grow out and not even touch it with a razor.

Today was also the second day back to school from our week long Thanksgiving break. Honestly, I could've taken another week off. :P It actually would've been nice to have. But at least we have 3 weeks more until Winter break! :D

More radio previews of more songs from Morning Musume's 11th album have been released:

Onna Gokoro to Nanto Yara


Bravo!


Both of these songs sound really good. Morning Musume's 11th album will be released tomorrow! Be sure to buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment