Sunday, November 14, 2010

I'll Be Sonic

Last night was our high school's Homecoming Dance. Although it is my Senior Year, I didn't go. I have a few reasons for this:

1. Saving up money for Prom, Senior Ring, and other Senior expenses
2. Not a lot of my other friends were going
3. No BMOC
4. GF claimed she didn't wanna go

So we had other plans. >.<

Me, my GF, and a few other of our friends from the XC team went to Plaza Bonita (our local mall) to hang out what not. After that I went to her house to hang out some more. I didn't realize that yesterday was the 13th, which meant that it was our 3 month anniversary. I love you. <<<333

On another note, one of my fav bands A Day To Remember is going to release their new album "What Separates Me From You" this Tuesday! But their new album has been leaked throughout the internet! Here's one of my fav songs on their new album:



Hmm... I wonder what I'm gonna do today... xP

No comments:

Post a Comment