Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Fantasy 11

Yes, more Morning Musume stuff...

Here's Morning Musume's new profile picture with the outfits for their upcoming new album "Fantasy! Juuichi". These are the same "princess" outfits that they wear in their "Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game" PV:



And the songs on the tracklist for their new album have been switched around a little bit. Here's the official tracklisting:

1. Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game (Album Ver.)
2. Bravo!
3. Fantasy ga Hajimaru
4. Onna Gokoro to Nanto Yara
5. Ai no Honoo
6. I’m Lucky girl
7. Sungoi My Birthday
8. Ichi Kara Juu Made Aishite Hoshii
9. Itoshiku Kurushii Kono Yoru ni
10. Denwa de ne
11. Seishun Collection

And lastly, the Graduation of Kamei Eri, Junjun, and Linlin will be broadcasted in 3D live on TV. The concert will be re-broadcasted in January in 2D. 0.o Hmm... I find this very interesting. Personally, I'm not a big fan of 3D, but I don't mind it either. Eh whatever, I'm gonna watch it on YouTube whenever someone puts it up. xP

We have only about a month until the graduation. I hope the three members enjoy they're last month in the group. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment