Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful Fantasy

Happy Thanksgiving Day everyone! This year, I am very thankful for a lot of things. My family, friends, all the luxuries I have that other people aren't able to have, and of course my girlfriend.

Right now as I am typing the post, I am watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and waiting for the Power Rangers Samurai make their debut to the world!

Photos of the Red and Pink Rangers in New York are on the Official Power Rangers Facebook:







Radio Previews for some of the tracks off of Morning Musume's 11th upcoming new album have been released:

Itoshiku Kurushii Kono Yoru ni


Fantasy ga Hajimaru


1 Kara 10 Made Aishite Hoshii


All of these tracks sound great and I can't wait for the new album to come out! :D

So to everyone once again, have a great Turkey Day! And don't forget to watch the Power Rangers Samurai on NBC and Nickelodeon today!

No comments:

Post a Comment