Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Power Rangers Samurai Toy Line

Today is an amazing day. A day that will go down in history. A day that will be remembered always. Why? Because today is the day I finally uploaded a video on YouTube after over a month of not doing so...

And you thought that was important! XP

Well, it is to me. As some of you Power Rangers fans know, Power Rangers Samurai will be the new season of Power Rangers. It will air on Nickelodeon staring early 2011. A few days ago, it was announced that the season will consist of 43 episodes instead of just 40. Before that, it was released that the season will run for 2 years.

On October 30th, it was announced that during the Nicktoons Thanksgiving All Heroes Weekend, three Power Rangers Samurai Previews will be shown on Nicktoons. These previews are only expected to be a few minutes or less in length. But they will possibly be our first look into fresh footage of the cast and original footage of the new PR season.

On November 8th, it was released that the new Power Rangers Samurai will be making a debut in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. A press release states that the first sneak peak of Power Rangers Samurai will air on Nickelodeon right after the parade.

This now brings me to my newest video! Recently, Bandai America has released photos of the new Power Rangers Samurai toys. The toys will be released in store late 2010 or early 2011. To see these photos, here is my video:



Okay, so the toys, especially the action figures, do not look the same as the Rangers on TV. Why Bandai has decided to change the look on the toys from the TV show? Idk. They don't look bad. I think they look pretty cool. But I do wish they had figures that actually looked like the Rangers in the show.

The zords don't really impress me that much. Nor do the weapons and morphers. It's kinda disappointed. But then again, it's Bandai America. Not Bandai Japan.

Then I also uploaded another video. It's just an update video on my collection, my YouTube Channel, and this blog:



And to finish up this post, here's my VIDEOS IN THE WORKS list:

Coming later this year 2010:
1. Power Morphicon 2010 Compilation
2. 1996 Deluxe Zeo Red Battlezord
3. Gekiranger GekiChopper Vinyl Figure
4. MMPR German Talking Red Ranger
5. MM Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game PV
6. YouTube Icon #19

Coming 2011:
1. My Power Rangers/Super Sentai Collection 24
2. YouTube Icon #20

No comments:

Post a Comment