Friday, November 26, 2010

Danger Days

I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving Day yesterday! I did. :D I ate a lot. :P

I watched the amazing 20 seconds that the Power Rangers Samurai were on in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. :P If you didn't see it, here it is:



Yah. All they did was pose a bit and stand around. Or at least that's what was on TV:







I admit, the world balloon thing looks pretty epic, but how come they didn't show the Rangers doing fighting moves on TV??? Damn you NBC! Ah well, at least they were on TV and a part of something big like this. More pictures and videos of the Power Rangers Samurai at the parade are on the Official Power Rangers Facebook.

Today was Black Friday and shopping stores and malls everywhere were crowded. My mom didn't wanna go anywhere cuz of the crowds, so I went myself! XD It was pretty fun and I went to my local mall to pick up My Chemical Romance's new album Danger Days: The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys.

The album is really epic! The first 10 tracks are awesome with MCR going back to their roots, but at the same time, trying some poppy and jumpy sounds. I especially like "Planetary (GO!)", "Party Poison", and "Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back". I especially like how they added Japanese in "Party Poison". After that, the album gets really slow and the songs are really weird, nothing that MCR would really do. 0.o Then it goes to "Destroya", which is an interesting, yet repetitive, song and again, something MCR wouldn't really write, in my opinion. After that, it gets slow again with the 5 minute track "The Kids From Yesterday". The last song "Vampire Money" is a fun and epic way to end the album with the lead singer introducing his band mates in the beginning of the song.

I really like this album. If you wanna hear some awesome alternative/punk rock music, pick up MCR's "Danger Days: The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys". To listen to the whole album (with some commentary from Dr. Death Defying) watch this:

No comments:

Post a Comment