Monday, November 15, 2010

All I Want...

...is a car. xD

No, but really. I do want a car. Actually, I need it. And my parents know it. But it's taking them so long to find one for me! I know it would make my life much more expensive because of gas, insurance, etc. but it would make my life so much easier! It would make my family's lives easier! I don't care what kind. I don't care if it's nice. I don't care if it's a brand new car or an old piece of crap car. As long as it works, I'm fine. I just want/need one now!!! OMG!!!

Anyway...

Since Cross Country practice is over, I get to either go home early or hang out with my friends at wherever we feel like it. Today, I hitched a ride with one of my friends to go home early (do u now see why I need a car?). So now I'm home just relaxing, listening to music, and talking to my GF on my band's facebook (which BTW add us :P).

Umm what else... well Morning Musume's new album covers have been released. They're wearing the same dresses that they wear in their latest single:





The top one is the regular edition. And the bottom one is the limited edition.

Hmm... what else... umm... yah idk... xP

No comments:

Post a Comment