Thursday, November 4, 2010

Movember

So it's the second to the last month of the year and I feel like 2010 just started. This month is also "No Shave November", "Mustache November", or better known as "Movember". It's the month where guys do not shave in support of prostate cancer awareness. And yes, I am also taking part in this awareness act. The only part of my face that I am shaving are my cheeks cuz it doesn't look good when I try to grow it out. xP So I'm basically growing out a go-tee. Idk if that's how you spell it. I'm pretty sure it's not. xP

I am currently listening to one of my fav bands Escape The Fate, who have released a new album just on Tuesday. I am kinda disappointed. They've really changed. Barely any screams. And when they do have screams, it sounds like they added a filter to it. It's the lead singer forgot how to scream so they had to cover it up with filters. And the lyrics are crap. I'm sorry, but they are. It's like they just threw a bunch of words in to make them sound more "emo" than they really are. It sounds so rushed and the songs are mediocre. Nothing really special. Although I do have to say that their song "The Aftermath (G3)" is a good follow up to their past "Guillotine" songs.

If you look at their cover, you would expect a band playing post-hardcore/screamo music. But when you actually listen to the album, it's more alternative, almost pop. I like alternative and pop rock, but that's not what ETF was their last few albums:



The Japanese Pop All Girl Group Morning Musume has released their newest PV 44th single titled "Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game". I haven't watched it yet because I've been so busy. PLus, I just found out that it was released today. :P I have seen the preview, and from what I saw, It's an elegant video and I hope it doesn't disappoint me as much as ETF's self-titled album did. So you can watch the PV first and I'll catch up on it soon:



And tomorrow, my high school's XC team is racing Mater Die Catholic High School at Imperial Beach. I am so PSYCHED for this race! The people who usually run varsity aren't racing because they are not needed in this race. Which means some of the Upper JV racers will be filling in their spots and will be running varsity. And yes, I am a Upper JV racer, but I will not be in the varsity race. All the Upper JV racers happen to all be faster than me and I am next on the list, which means I have a very good chance to get 1st place in the JV race! :D I'm excited!

1st Place! All For Her. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment