Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Yes, It's March Already

Is it me, or did it seem like February went by super fast? Maybe it's because it's the shortest month of the year. Well anyway, it's now the third month of 2010 and I have new videos on the way.

Hopefully by tomorrow or the next day, I will have a new video on YouTube. Here's my updated VIDEOS IN THE WORKS list:
1. My Top 10 Power Rangers
2. powerrangers5's Power Rangers Quiz
3. Super Sentai Tribute 2
4. Power Rangers RPM Fight Music Video
5. Tensou Sentai Goseiger Clips
6. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers T-Shirt
7. Samurai Sentai Shinkenger Epic Figures
8. Tensou Sentai Goseiger GoseiKnight

This past weekend, I got a new Mighty Morphin Power Rangers T-Shirt and I might wear it tomorrow to school. :P I also got these really epic-looking Samurai Sentai Shinkenger figures from Mitsuwa Marketplace, so I will be using a Nikon D-40 Camera to take super awesome photos of them. :D And last but not least, I will have another info-video on Tensou Sentai Goseiger's "6th Hero" GoseiKnight.

So yah, expect a video by tomorrow or Thursday. I really should do my homework now...

No comments:

Post a Comment