Sunday, March 28, 2010

On A Clear Day After Rain

I found out just yesterday that our guitarist isn't grounded anymore. I find this very suprising. I still don't exactly why he was grounded, but I guess it doesn't really matter now. After over a month of doing nothing productive, the band can finally have practice again.

Recently, I've been listening to Morning Musume Sakura Gumi, who disbanded years ago. I started listening to them after watching the graduation of Koharu Kusumi. When Morning Musume was a big group (with 16 members, I believe), their producer Tsunku split it up into two groups - Morning Musume Sakura Gumi and Morning Musume Otome Gumi. I haven't really listened to Otome Gumi, due to the fact that most of my favorite MM members were in Sakura Gumi.

So I watched Sakura Gumi's PVs and I happen to stumble across a rock version of their first single "Hare Ame Nochi Suki". The music to this is indeed fan-made, but it turned out so good! I love the mixing and speeding up the song was a great idea! Check it out:



I will also be having another video up on YouTube by tomorrow. It's number 6 in my VIDEOS IN THE WORKS list. I really hope all Power Rangers fans watch and enjoy it! Look forward to it!

Oh yah, I almost forgot to mention... I got a haircut... okay more like a trim. I only had two inches get cut off. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment