Sunday, March 7, 2010

Labyrinth Of Memories

YAY! I have two new videos on YouTube!

The first one I uploaded yesterday. It's another tribute video to Power Rangers RPM and the song I used is called "Kioku no Meiro" by High King. "Kioku no Meiro" translates to "Labyrinth Of Memories" in English. I fell in love with the song after watching this performance:



As far as the tribute video goes, it features the episodes of when each Ranger makes his or her debut. Here it is:



My second video, which I uploaded today, features my brand new Samurai Sentai Shinkenger Epic Figures and my new Mighty Morphin Power Rangers T-Shirt. Originally, I was going to feature these things in two seperate videos, but in the end, I decided it would be better to feature all the things I got last weekend in one video:



I hope you enjoy my videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment