Sunday, March 21, 2010

Protecting The Earth Is An Angel's Duty

Since my last blog, I have uploaded four new videos on YouTube!

My first one is the first team roll call & fight of the five Goseiger. Here it is:

NOTE: I do not own Super Sentai! TOEI does.



The second video is the debut of the five Gosei Machines:

AGAIN I do not own Super Sentai! TOEI does.



My third video is the debut of the Seaick Brothers:

FOR THE THIRD TIME I do not own Super Sentai! TOEI does.



My fourth video is being stupid and is taking a long time processing... >:P It's a video on the two things I got last weekend, including a sneak peak of the upcoming new Power Rangers Music Video.

And finally, here is my updated VIDEOS IN THE WORKS list:

1. My Top 10 Power Rangers
2. Power Rangers/Super Sentai Video Quiz
3. Super Sentai Tribute 2
4. Tensou Sentai Goseiger GoseiKnight
5. My Power Rangers/Super Sentai Collection 21
6. YouTube Icon #17
7. Power Rangers ANGRY PEACE OPV
8. I Didn't Think It Was This Bad (Collection Video)
9. Tensou Sentai Goseiger Landick Brothers

Heh...Landick...Sorry for my immaturity. :P I'll probably have another new video up tomorrow too. Okay. See ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment