Monday, March 15, 2010

To Be Or Not To Be?

I'll try not to make this blog as long as my last one. :P

As promised, I have uploaded a new video on YouTube! This video will answer all of your questions concerning Volumes 3 & 4 of the Power Rangers RPM DVDs. The song used is called "Cinderella Complex" by High King. Here it is:



Also, I have changed the look on my YouTube Channel! Please check it out and share with me your thoughts! I wanted to try something different for a change, instead of the all black and red look (although there is absolutely nothing wrong with black and red :P).

I am currently working on a totally (excuse my language) BAD ASS music video and I hope you will like it. But I will have other new informational videos up before that one, so yah...

Anyway, that's it for now! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment