Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring Cleaning

Ahh spring... that time of the year again. The birds are chirping, the bees are singing, love is in the air,...

and I'm doing labor.

Labor is so much fun! (That was sarcasm.)

Track practice started at 9 am today and since I'm still injured (yes, I'm still injured) a few of the other "cripples" and I had to clean out the big blue shed, which carries stuff for our school's sports teams. It was a mess. -_- And for a while, my cripple clan went to fill up these Gatorade canisters with ice, so they left me to do all of the dirty work. Thanks guys...

Then when my brother and I got home, we had to pull weeds (no, NOT WEED, weeds) in our frontyard of our house. That took about a not-so-good two hours, which really seemed like 12 hours. :(

Despite all of the crap I did today, I was still able to make another playlist for my YouTube Channel. It's called "Friends" and it contains videos of my friends and I doing anything that has to do with stupidity. It's pretty funny actually... XD These videos are not mine! They were taken by my friends. Here's one of the more recent videos:



Now I must type up an essay for English class. Yes, I have homework over the two week break. Hopefully this won't take two hours...

No comments:

Post a Comment