Monday, March 29, 2010

Gosieger Loves Headders

I know I said that I was going to upload my Power Rangers ANGRY PEACE Music Video, but when I began uploading it, the YouTube Uploader said it was going to take 20 HOURS to upload this 4 MINUTE VIDEO! (Okay, it's 4 minutes 40 seconds long. Same difference.) I will find a way to upload the video on YouTube somehow, but it might take a while.

So after my failed attempt to upload my OPV, I began to catch up on watching Tensou Sentai Goseiger. I have now watched up to Epic 6 and Goseiger is pretty cool. It's not the best Sentai season I've watched so far, but it's not a season that you just wanna stop watching after the first few episodes.

And I gotta say, Goseiger is getting redonkulous with these Headders things. I'm not saying I don't like them; I actually think they're pretty cool. It's another new and wierd idea that Sentai has thought up once again. After watching Epic 6, I thought I would upload this particular clip:



I don't know why, but I really enjoy this scene! It's cool that GoseiBlue lends Black, Yellow, and Pink the Headders for the Seaick Brothers to defeat the evil WarStar monster. I will be uploading the debut of the Skick Brothers and any other scenes from Goseiger that I find amusing.

Please don't hate on Headders. Sentai's just trying to be more creative. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment