Friday, March 19, 2010

Scavenger Hunt

FINALLY! Today was the last day of school! Unfortunately, we have a short two week break, but I guess something is better than nothing. :) When we come back from our short break, I will be finishing up my Junior year of high school! :D Wow, that went by fast...

Anyway, yesterday in my photography class, three of my friends and I had to do a photography scavenger hunt throughout the whole school. Our teacher gave us a list of things to take photos of those things with us in it (ex: Entire team doing a handstand)! We had a lot of fun! Here are some of the picture we took:

NOTE: We used the self timer on the Nikon D-40 Camera we were given so that our entire team can be in the photo. And yes, the one with the long hair is me, if you didn't know that already.

Entire Team reading books:


Entire team looking lost on a field:


Entire team dressed for spirit day (It was BIG BLUE Thursday and we all wore blue):


Entire team with two of the members mummified in toilet paper (Yes, I was wrapped in toilet paper):

No comments:

Post a Comment