Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Second Weekend Of March

So here's how my weekend went...

The first fourth of my weekend was wasted. I woke up early yesterday to take the SATs. >:[ It lasted from 8am - 12:30pm and it sucked so BAD!

After that, I went home to do homework... :(

Pretty suckish weekend so far, huh?...

Then I posted yesterday's blog and I used this picture for the video:



Pretty cool, huh? You can make your own HERO video too!

Then I started to listen to a lot of different music in my iTunes Library, ranging from all my favorite bands such as Paramore, Breaking Benjamin, Meg & Dia, Rise Against, and Morning Musume. A lot of the stuff that I listened to yesterday is stuff that I haven't listen to in a long time and I decided that I wanted to listen to new stuff. I couldn't wait for "10 MY ME" to arrive (and I still can't), so I decided to look up HANGRY & ANGRY. This is my favorite song by them:



I also uploaded another video on YouTube. This is the 20th video featuring my Power Rangers/Super Sentai Collection:



Then Sunday came around. This morning was like any other Sunday morning for me. I uploaded another video on YouTube. This video reveals the tracklisting for "10 MY ME":



I also watched Goseiger Epic 3 and clips of the new Seaick Brothers. Goseiger is going crazy with these Headers...

And just a few hours ago, I got new Power Rangers stuff! I got a Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Stylized Ranger Set and a 400 pg 8 Season Power Rangers Coloring Book (both from Target :P). I then updated my VIDEOS IN THE WORKS list:

1. My Top 10 Power Rangers
2. Power Rangers/Super Sentai Video Quiz
3. Super Sentai Tribute 2
4. Tensou Sentai Goseiger Debut
5. Tensou Sentai Goseiger Gosei Machines
6. Tensou Sentai Goseiger GoseiKnight
7. Power Rangers RPM DVD News
8. My Power Rangers/Super Sentai Collection 21
9. MMPR Stylized Ranger Set & Coloring Book
10. YouTube Icon #17
11. Tensou Sentai Goseiger Seaick Brothers
12. Power Rangers ANGRY PEACE OPV

I know I have a lot of videos in the making, but this is the last week of school before the very short two week break, so I will be able to upload videos on YouTube more often.

Well, my weekend isn't quite over yet and I still have more homework to do. >:( I will definately have a new video up tomorrow (I promise :D). Hope you have a fantastic rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment