Saturday, March 27, 2010

Science Expo

Two of my friends (one happens to be the drummer for our band) and yours truly went to the Science Expo at Petco Park (the home of the San Diego Padres). We went because 1) I need extra credit for my Physics class, and 2) I didn't feel like dying of extreme boredom today.

It was pretty cool; nothing real special. There was a bunch of booths and we had collect stamps to show to our science teacher in order to get extra credit. Here's another stupid video of us on the playground at Petco Park:



I also watched Shinkenger The Movie on YouTube! I love the fight scenes! My only problem with the movie was that it was too short and I felt like there was not enough back story for the main villain and the original ShinkenRed. The movie kinda just started without really saying a lot. I'm also still waiting for a subbed version of Shinkenger VS Go-onger.

Here is my updated VIDEOS IN THE WORKS list:

1. My Top 10 Power Rangers
2. Power Rangers/Super Sentai Video Quiz
3. Super Sentai Tribute 2
4. Tensou Sentai Goseiger GoseiKnight
5. YouTube Icon #17
6. Power Rangers ANGRY PEACE OPV
7. Tensou Sentai Goseiger Skick Brothers
8. Power Rangers RPM "Once A Ranger"

No comments:

Post a Comment