Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Revisiting Power Morphicon 2007

I still need to buy tickets to Power Morphicon 2010. I wanna go so bad! Last year was so awesome! (Even though I only went on Sunday.) I wanna go on Saturday and Sunday this year, but I don't know if I will be able to. I would LOVE to go on Friday, but my parents won't let me skip school for it.

For those of you who are like, "WTF is this guy talking about?!", click HERE!

Here's last year's Opening Ceremony (which I did not attend...):



And I got another 2010 MMPR Action Figure! It's been a while since I've gotten one. I only received the Red and Green Rangers for Christmas and since then, I've only gotten (as far as the 2010 MMPR toy line goes) the Dino Megazord, the Deluxe Dragon Dagger, the Mix & Morph Base, and a set of the Stylized Figures.

The figure I got today is the Black Ranger. I was also gonna get the Blue Ranger as well, but I didn't bring enough money. One is better then none, I suppose.

And freakin' YouTube change their video page set up AGAIN! UGH! I hate it when they do that! >:[ Anyway, here are the videos I'm working on:

1. My Top 10 Power Rangers
2. Power Rangers/Super Sentai Video Quiz
3. Super Sentai Tribute 2
4. Tensou Sentai Goseiger GoseiKnight
5. YouTube Icon #17
6. Power Rangers ANGRY PEACE OPV
7. Tensou Sentai Goseiger Skick Brothers
8. Power Rangers RPM "Once A Ranger"
9. My Power Rangers/Super Sentai Collection 22
10. 2010 MMPR Black Ranger

Oh crap, tomorrow's April Fool's Day. I really hope nobody pulls a prank on me...

No comments:

Post a Comment