Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools!

Today is the day when all of the pranksters can show their skills. I'm glad nobody I know played a prank on me today. :D Today was a pretty good day.

The only joke that I fell for was a "SCANDAL" that was on Hello! Online. Supposedly, Takahashi Ai, the stunning leader of Morning Musume, and some Korean dude from a boy band were going out. I totally beleived it too! But good thing it was a joke, because people would be planning Takahashi's graduation. To see the fake scandal click HERE.

Then I went to track practice and did absolutely nothing because of my injuries. -_-

Eventually, I was able to upload this video of my new MMPR Black Ranger figure:



I also found out that Morning Musume's 43rd Single will be released on my 17th Birthday - June 9, 2010! I'm so excited! It's gonna be called "Seishun Collection" and "seishun" means "youth" in Japanese. It's an interesting title and I know I'm gonna like it. I always end up liking the song anyways, unless Tsunku epically fails, but I'm trusting him. XD And I hope the other members get a chance to have solo singing parts, and not just the usual four girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment