Monday, April 26, 2010

Seishun Collection (Radio Preview)

A few days ago, news about the realease Morning Musume's upcoming 43rd single called "Seishun Collection" was revealed. The date of its release is set to be on June 9, 2010 (MY 17th BIRTHDAY :D)! Recently, there was a radio preview of the full song that was released on YouTube. Here's the song:



I love this song! It's like a mix between their 40th single - Nanchatte Renai - and the third track from their recent "10 MY ME" album - Genki Pika Pika! This song is definately different from their recent singles and hopefully it will sell more than their recent singles. I can't wait for the PV of this song!

As far as my videos on YouTube go, I've become really busy lately (with school, my band, track, etc...) so I haven't been able to make or post new videos. I will try my best to post one soon.

And if you haven't noticed already, I "pimped out" this blog yesterday. I was gonna make it all white, like my YouTube Channel, but I like black and red. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment