Thursday, April 15, 2010

Having No Homework Is Fun!

This past week of school has been CST week. All of the students (except seniors) are forced to take the CSTs, which means NO HOMEWORK FOR ME! :D And since I'm a junior, this is the last year that I have to take the CSTs! :D Tomorrow is the last day of CST testing EVER for me and it's the US History portion of the test. It's not the best nor the worst subject for me, so hopefully I will do alright.

As you can probably tell already, if you look to the right side of your screen, I have added more "advertisements", such as the new Green Day CD that is coming out on the 20th, Power Morphicon 2, and Nightmare's Riot's new song that is now up on MySpace. I have also added a "WEBSITES I VISIT" portion on the side of this blog. It contains a list of websites that I visit often, some I visit more than others.

Anyway, I am in the process of making a video update about Tensou Sentai Goseiger. Well, it's more like a spoiler video, but whatever. I will have it up as soon as I am done with this blog. :D

And last, but not least, here is my updated VIDEOS IN THE WORKS list:

1. My Top 10 Power Rangers
2. Power Rangers/Super Sentai Video Quiz
3. Super Sentai Tribute 2
4. YouTube Icon #17
5. Power Rangers ANGRY PEACE OPV
6. My Power Rangers/Super Sentai Collection 22

No comments:

Post a Comment