Sunday, April 18, 2010

Olympus FE-4020

My parents got a new Olympus FE-4020 Camera. These things are pretty bad ass! I'm gonna start making videos with this camera from now on. I'm still gonna use the old Olympus camera I have to take pictures (and with a Nikon D-40 camera whenever I get chances to borrow one from my Photography class).

And from now on, I will be using this awesome new camera to film any "My Power Rangers/Super Sentai Collection" videos. And I'm also able to import the video from the new camera to Windows Movie Maker (the program I use to make my most of my videos), so that I can edit it and put music to go along with it, instead of just having silent collection videos.

So from now on, my collection videos will look something like this:



Also, a few days ago, Christian (fellow band-mate) and I posted an update video on our band's YouTube Channel concerning our band - Nightmare's Riot. Click HERE to find out what we have been up to.

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work on the Youtube videos, powerrangers5.

    ReplyDelete