Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A $600 Bracelet That Looks Like Something From DOLLAR TREE

Today was the third day back to school, and it was AWESOME! We had another track meet and we totally PIZZOWNED! (Well, there were other reasons why today was awesome, but I won't get into detail...) I'm still injured, so I helped out with putting away hurdles and stuff.

And before the meet started, a girl told me to keep her bracelet safe. Why she trusted me is BEYOND me. I put it in my pocket and at the end of the meet when she asked for it, it wasn't there anymore. 0.0 I feel so bad! Then she said it was 600 F**KING DOLLARS! WTF?! It looked like something from freakin' Dollar Tree! And I'm serious! She said she's not mad at me, but she still wants me to pay her back! WTF!

I refuse to pay back.

But other than that, the meet was FUN-tastic! XD

Here's my current VIDEOS IN THE WORKS list:

1. My Top 10 Power Rangers
2. Power Rangers/Super Sentai Video Quiz
3. Super Sentai Tribute 2
4. Tensou Sentai Goseiger GoseiKnight
5. YouTube Icon #17
6. Power Rangers ANGRY PEACE OPV
7. Tensou Sentai Goseiger Skick Brothers
8. Power Rangers RPM "Once A Ranger"
9. My Power Rangers/Super Sentai Collection 22
10. Tensou Sentai Goseiger Exotic Brothers
11. New Goseiger Book

And on another note, listen to this song! It's a male version of Morning Musume's "Moonlight Night ~Tsukiyo no ban da yo~" from 10 MY ME. It's so awesome:



Oh yah, and I'M NOT STUBBY! (Inside joke.)

No comments:

Post a Comment