Tuesday, April 27, 2010

When It's Time

Yesterday, I made a crunchyroll account to show my love for Morning Musume and their music. I accidentily came across this website one day and I thought it would be cool to finally have an online profile that consists of mainly Morning Musume. You can check it out by clicking here: http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/powerrangers5

I also checked out Green Day's Broadway Musical CD. I didn't buy it. I only previewed the songs on Amazon.com. I don't really like the dude's voice. Yah, he's a better singer than I am, but I don't like his voice. And I don't know why, but it sounds weird when a girl sings cuss words in a song. If I had extra money to spare, then yes, I would buy it, but I don't want to waste my money on a CD with songs that I already have that are sung by some other guys. I know they mixed up a few songs, they even combined some, which got me to almost buy them, but I have other things to spend my money on.

BUT, I did buy the bonus track on iTunes. It's called "When It's Time" and it's the Green Day version. I really like this song and it sounds much better from the preview that I heard of the Broadway Musical version.

No comments:

Post a Comment