Saturday, April 10, 2010

"Recovery" Band Practice

After almost two months, Nightmare's Riot (my band) finally had band practice today! I call it a "recovery" band practice because the band was recovering from a much unwanted hiatus, which was our guitarist's fault because he was grounded some a reason still unknown to me. It felt awesome to be playing music with the band again! I also borrowed another Nikon D-40 Camera from my photography class and brought it to band practice. Here are some of the photos we took...

Pizza Break (Yes, that's me XD):


Eat Mor Chiken:


Screamo Contest (Left: Christian - Drummer; Right: Tomas - Guitarist):


You can also view these photos on our MySpace.

And before I went to band practice, I uploaded a video of my new Tensou Sentai Goseiger Book on YouTube. Click HERE to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment