Sunday, April 11, 2010

We're Not A Vice (Nor Is This A Virtue)

So on my band's blog on MySpace, I mentioned that Christian and I we're gonna write a song for our History class project. For the project, we have to make a CD about an activist group of our choosing. We chose SNCC (Student Non-Violent Cooperating Committee), which was an activist group made up of African-American university students who protested against segregation.

Now that the history lesson is over... (XD)

...the song is now online! It's called "We're Not A Vice (Nor Is This A Virtue)" with Christian on acoustic guitar and "throats" and yours truly as vocals. Lyrics are written by me and music is written by Christian.

So click HERE to check out the new song! Hopefully you'll like it.

NOTE: My voice is autotuned and Christain's guitar and "throats" are reverbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment