Friday, April 16, 2010

La La La

I couldn't think of what to name this blog, so I decided to take lyrics from the song that I am listening to called "If It Means A Lot To You" by the band, A Day To Remember.

Anyway, here's my new video:



Let's see, what can I say? Umm... well, CSTs are official OVER for me! :D I'm still injured. :( Oh yah, and our guitarist was being a dumb ass today. Tomas confirmed to play a show without the consent of Christian nor I. Ugh... what are we gonna do with you Tomo...

I'm about to leave to watch some local bands play at a venue called 7th Period. We're thinking about renting the place ourselves to host a show there. That would be pretty cool.

Umm... yah. I really don't know what else to say (or type, if you want to get literal XD). So yah...

No comments:

Post a Comment