Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Earthquake

Today at 3:40 PM, an earthquake struck Mexico and was able to be felt in California and Arizona.

I live in Chula Vista, a suburb of San Diego, CA, and I felt the earthquake. My family and I were at home. We came back from our Easter Lunch and the earthquake struck. It wasn't a big deal for the first five seconds, but it got a little bit stronger and it lasted long.

My dad and I were upstairs. I was fixing up my Power Rangers/Super Sentai Collection because I got a new Goseiger Book (which I will have a video of up soon). My dad and I ran downstairs and we hid under the desk in our living room. My brother and my mom hid under the kitchen table in the next room.

The earthquake eventually went away slowly and we came out from under the tables. Everyone is okay. The earthquake could have been much worse. Stuff fell from the shelfs and I went upstairs to check on my things. My collection was a total wreck...



I took this video at about 4 PM. It's about 6:40 PM now and I just finished fixing up my collection. Well actually, I still have a few more things to fix, but other than that, everything is okay. I had to rearrange everything on the desk, where I keep most of the action figures, and I will have another video of my rearranged collection soon.

I also put up a video yesterday, which you can check out HERE. It's an update on my collection (before the earthquake). I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their Easter. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment