Monday, March 8, 2010

Be Cool?!

Ugh... YouTube is performing site maintenance at this time. I hate when this happens. Then they say, "Be cool - we'll be back 100% in a bit". How can I be cool with that?! -_- In other words, I'm now bored...

After over a month of not running due to injuries, I am now running again! Although I only ran one mile (which is nothing for us cross country/track runners), it felt good to run again. I felt like I could run more, but I don't wanna f*** up my injuries even more. I've been getting more lazy since I stopped running, so hopefully I will regain my standard laziness. XD

I also found out that I have a stalker who lives in TJ. 0_0 A friend of mine said her friend who lives in TJ likes my singing, and now she wants to know where I live... weird...

Anyway, I have yet again updated my VIDEOS IN THE WORKS list on my YouTube Channel:

1. My Top 10 Power Rangers
2. powerrangers5's Power Rangers Quiz
3. Super Sentai Tribute 2
4. Tensou Sentai Goseiger Clips
5. Tensou Sentai Goseiger GoseiKnight
6. Power Rangers RPM DVD News
7. My Power Rangers/Super Sentai Collection 20

That's all the random sh*t I have to say for now. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment