Sunday, February 28, 2010

2010 Bandai Toy Fair: MMPR Report

YEAH! After 2 weeks, I now have a new video on YouTube! It's a Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Report from the 2010 Bandai Toy Fair that took place in New York on the second week of February. The information used in this video is from http://www.linearranger.com/MMPR/News.htm. Here's my video:



I know according to my VIDEOS IN THE WORKS list I was going to do two other seperate videos, one having the Goseiger Opening Theme and the other one having the Goseiger Closing Theme, but I decided to use both of those songs in this 10 minute video because I got lazy. :P And yes, I believe this is my longest video to date. O_O

So my VIDEOS IN THE WORKS list has changed again. Here it is:

1. My Top 10 Power Rangers
2. powerrangers5's Power Rangers Quiz
3. Super Sentai Tribute 2
4. Power Rangers RPM Fight Music Video
5. Tensou Sentai Goseiger Clips
6. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers T-Shirt
7. Samurai Sentai Shinkenger Epic Figures

And on another note, I have watched the second epic of Tensou Sentai Goseiger! I love the Gosei Machines!



So that's it for now. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment