Saturday, February 20, 2010

Another Productive Band Practice

So here's how my day went.

The first half of my day was horrible. :( I went to the first official practice of my High School's Track and Field practice. Yes, I am on the track team, but I cannot run because of a stress fracture in my left foot. For those of you who do not what a stress fracture is, it's basically a small crack in the bone. It usually takes 6-8 weeks to heal, but mine isn't as bad, so hopefully I will be fine soon. I can still walk, but it sucks to just sit there at track practice while everyone else is running and having fun.

The second half of my day cheered me up. The band and I had band practice at the drummer's house, and we recorded three new demo songs! I won't tell you the names of the songs yet (hint: all three song titles are listed in the previous blog), but they will be released soon and you will all know what songs they are!

I can't wait for everyone to hear them! They will be posted on MySpace and YouTube soon and I hope you all enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment