Friday, February 26, 2010

Goseiger Epic 1

I have finally watched the English subbed version of the first episode of Tensou Sentai Goseiger!

First off, the episodes are now called "Epics". I find this very interesting. I hope that this season turns out to be epic!

I like the main story of this Sentai. Apparently for a long time now, Gosei Angels from Gosei World (which I believe is like Heaven) have been protecting Earth from evil. A weird looking monster destroys the Tower of Heaven, which is the only way to contact with Angels from Gosei World. Five "Gosei Angels in training" are now trapped on Earth and are now the Earth's only hope in defeating a new branch of evil.

I love the designs on the Goseiger's suits, especially on their helmets. The evil monsters are funny-looking, but I will probably get used to seeing them in every epic.

Overall, I enjoyed the first episode of Goseiger, although I would like to get some more background information on the team members and possible allies they might have.

No comments:

Post a Comment