Saturday, February 27, 2010

Morning Musume Nine Smile Concert Tour (Koharu Kusumi's Graduation)

Earlier today, I finally watched Morning Musume's Nine Smile Concert Tour DVD, which was the graduation of Generation 7's only member, Koharu Kusumi.

I'm not gonna lie; I cried during the Graduation Speeches (and I always do). I miss Koharu, but I wish all the best of luck to her. I will definately continue to support her and Morning Musume.

I love this DVD! Of course I don't own it, but I did watch it on YouTube. I am also waiting for a subbed version so I can understand what the members are saying during the MCs.

The performances were amazing and I can't wait for their new album coming next month!

Here is one of my favorite performances on from the DVD:



Good luck to Koharu Kusumi and to Morning Musume!

No comments:

Post a Comment