Thursday, October 28, 2010

What To Blog About This Time...

Hmm... there's probably a million things that I wanna talk about right now. But I can't really fit it all into words, nor do I feel like it right now. xP Well I'm just gonna blog what's been happening with my life lately. I won't get into great detail about each thing, so don't be surprised when you have a lot of questions in mind.

Let's see... well there's school. Umm.. I have a D in Finite Math, which is stupid. My teacher kinda sucks. He can be cool when he wants to, but his grading scale is whack. I've been getting a lot of work in my classes lately. Like it AP Lit (English). So much crap I have to do in that class. It's ridonkulous. xP

What else... oh yah. Our whole senior class is in trouble for supposedly bullying someone in our class. To make a very long story short, the nominees for Homecoming were recently announced and one of them was this person. Apparently, it was meant to be a joke to nominate him, even though he wanted to be BMOC. I know I'm leaving stuff out, but the whole thing is really dumb. The guy is really cool and I don't understand why it would be a joke. People are stupid. The Assistant Principles and the Principles at our school are stupid. They should all get fired and be replaced with people who actually know what they're doing.

And now the whole senior class has to attend a bullying workshop at school. -___- You can't stop bullying. You can try to reduce, but bullying is an unstoppable force. Everyone's a bully. I'm a bully. You're a bully. My friends are bullies. My family members are bullies. No matter who you are, you are a bully. We are all bullies. It's sad, but true...

What else... so tomorrow my XC team has a meet against Eastlake High. And I will letter varsity tomorrow! I'm excited! But I have to stay calm. I just gotta race like I have and I will get that varsity time! Muahaha!

The XC team is one of the only good things about this school. A lot of good things have come out of this program. I met a lot of great people. I've gotten stronger, faster, more determined, and more responsible. I've learned valuable lessons that I will remember and I even found the girl of my dreams. <3 But it sucks that this is my last year on this team. I'm really gonna miss the team. Those guys and girls are like my family. >.< I love you guys!

Well it's getting late. I would talk about many more things, so maybe I'll continue this tomorrow. Tomorrow is gonna be a great race day for me! 18:45 SON!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment