Saturday, October 16, 2010

Shows Today & Tomorrow!

I am PUMPED!!!

Today my band Nightmare's Riot is performing at a birthday party for one of our friends. It's gonna be super awesome! Then our friend's band called Neo-Roma is going to be playing after us.

Then tomorrow, we are playing at the Metaphor Cafe once again in Escondido, CA. It's gonna be great to play there again. We are playing at 5pm, so if you live in the area, come out and support us! :D

And for both shows, we are going to play the same set with the exception of one song. Today's show is basically a band practice for tomorrow's show, except with people watching us. :P

And my GF's going to sing for us in one of our songs. I know she's gonna do great. <3

So yah, I freakin' PUMPED! And also, our EP "This Chaos That You've Made" is now available for FREE!!! If you know me or any o fmy band mates, contact us and we will give you a free copy.

NR FOR LIFE SON! XP

No comments:

Post a Comment