Friday, October 29, 2010

MR. VARSITY!!!

Haha that's me. :P

I lettered varsity on my high school's cross country team today! WOOT WOOT! xD I'm so HAPPY!!! The varsity time standard is 18:45 for our 5K course and I got 18:44! :D OMG!!!

Well today was a damn good day (well, other than getting my grades today, but let's not talk about that :P). I f*ckin' lettered varsity!!! XD YAY!!! But before that, I had a wonderful day at school with my GF. <<<333 And I walked up to the gas station and hung out with a friend there. And then I went back to school for the race and I kicked ass! I got 10th place out of about 70 JV guys. And we beat Eastlake High School, which is like icing on the cake. Yum. :P

And my mom bought Halloween candy! MUAHAHA!!! Which reminded me that it will be Halloween this Sunday. I haven't been really thinking about it lately and I still don't know what me and my friends are gonna do. Oh well, we'll see what happens.

And tomorrow me and my band Nightmare's Riot is having a show tomorrow in Escondido at Metaphor Cafe again. I am totally pumped up for it! We play from 7-8pm and it's gonna awesome! So if you live near there, please come and support us!

Umm... yah... that's just about it, I guess. Today was legit. xP

No comments:

Post a Comment