Wednesday, October 13, 2010

All For Her

I was planning on posting a blog post up yesterday, but I couldn't find the time to do so. So here I am typing this up. Today was the second day back to school. It started out awesome, then got kinda suckish, but turned out to have a good ending.

In the morning, I had to drive myself to school and I will explain why in a bit. I spent most of the day with my love (excluding class time) during school. It was an awesome day with her. <<<3

After school, my band Nightmare's Riot auditioned for "Otay's Got Talent" which is our high school's talent show. I had to drive Christian's drums to school because he didn't have a ride. The auditions were HORRIBLE!!! D:

We auditioned with our song "Kid Pride" which is our favorite song to play live. So many things went wrong. First, Christian couldn't freakin hear Tomas's guitar so he was off beat a few times. The judges were saying that Tomas needs to look at the audience more. They were also saying that to me, which pissed me off. There was no microphone stand, so someone had to hold the mic for me the whole damn song. And he was short! The mic to me felt like it was going lower and lower!!! >:( Therefore, I couldn't f*ckin look up to the audience cuz I had to force my head down towards the damn mic that was a foot away from my damn mouth!!! It pissed me off when the judges gave me that critique afterwards.

After that, I talked to my GF and now I feel a lot better. :) I just hope we make it into the actual talent show. I wanna show our school our full potential.

18:45. All For Her. Loves u my love. <<<3

No comments:

Post a Comment